Wind turbines / Construction / Supervision assembly
- The purpose of this service is to protect the interests of the turbine manufacturer within the period of construction of the wind farm by monitoring all unload, installation and set-up processes of the wind turbines according to the specifications established by the manufacturer.
- Our service is aimed at customers who wish to have external and independent staffs, which are also an expert in this sector and proficient in its machines and methods.
- In practice, SOLVENTO collects and reports what happens during the process of constructing a wind farm day by day.
Extent of services
- 1. A part of the technical HHRR:
SOLVENTO Provides expert technical staff with knowledge of the characteristics of the different platforms of wind turbines, and more than 5 years of experience monitoring assembling processes. The staff reports directly to the project manager of the park.
- 2. Monitoring civil works:
- Collaboration in geotechnical studies, site management and foundations
- Verification of major works
- Acceptance and certification work
- 3. Supply Management:
- Reception of components and equipment, quality inspection prior to unload
- Control of carrier documentation
- Control inventory management
- Transport of materials to the right place in the park
- 4. Installation:
- Supervision of all lifting, assembling operations and interior works (electrical and mechanical)
- Quality warranty when setting it up
- 5. In-work HHRR monitoring:
- Staff monitoring (schedules, tickets, planning…)
- 6. Monitoring subcontractors:
- Control subcontractor executions
- Control of compliance with the specifications of PRL by subcontractors
- 7. Monitoring of material resources:
- Management / Control of tools and assembly tools (if owned by our client)
- Supervision of built-in tools in the office
- Supervision of all assets belonging to our client in the project
- 8. Monitoring compliance with PRL plan:
- PRL-Control monitoring and health at work specified in that project
- 9. Quality Engineering:
- Preparation and review of programs and checkpoints
- Review of purchase technical specifications
- Review of special processing procedures
- 10. Technical assistance:
- For procurement, maintenance and quality
- Review and evaluation of offers
- Issue of orders
Wind energy is mainly used to produce electricity through wind turbines connected to grids of electricity distribution.