Do not risk the safety of your employees and maximize your profits by making your lifting equipment available to solve wind turbine outage in the shortest time possible.
Wind energy / O&M / Maintenance of service Lifts for wind turbines
- All occupational health and safety regulations, as well as equipment manufacturers and owners, recommend proper use and maintenance to ensure the properties and functioning of the equipment.
- Performing proper maintenance in the way and timing recommended by the manufacturer and safety regulations ensures users safety, improves the performance and reliability of the equipment, increases working life and saves costs by decreasing downtime and lost work hours.
- Your lifts must be available and ready for use at the time they are needed. Do not risk the safety of your employees and maximize your profits by making your lifting equipment available to solve wind turbine outage in the shortest time possible.
Scope of services
- Preventive maintenance:
- Regular inspection - Inspections in accordance with current regulations and manufacturers specifications
- Corrective Maintenance
- Supply of replacements
- Online technical advice to solve any technical occurrence or concern
- Delivery of custom reports
- Adaptation to new technical requirements
- Special projects of lift equipment integration in “unprepared” wind turbines
- By hiring SOLVENTO for the maintenance of your elevators, you are purchasing the best service available in the market and, at the same time, enjoying the following improvements:
- Improvement in the efficiency of your computer
- Increment in the availability of your wind turbines
- Reduction in the number of sick leaves of your maintenance optimization staff
- Assurance of the maximum safety of your maintenance optimization staff
- Reduction in your expenditure in maintenance optimization
- Increment in the life of your wind turbines