Wind energy / Construction / Intallation of service Lifts for wind turbines
- Elevators are an essential component of a wind turbine. They not only increase the safety of workers, but also increase the productivity and efficiency, decreasing the times of lift and lower of employees and tools.
- SOLVENTO installs and put in service elevators and systems guided by towropes and lift-help in any kind of wind turbines. We install elevators in newly installed wind turbines, as well as others that are already producing megawatts of electricity.
- In SOLVENTO we carry out special projects for each client according to their needs, we adapt elevators to new regulations, etc. We specialize in lift, traction and safety systems at heights and we are certified by major manufacturers of elevators in the world.
- SOLVENTO has full geographic availability and its scope includes Europe, Central and South America and North Africa.
Scope of services
- Management of ORP documentation
- Coordination of operations
- Incorporation of the team at site
- Reception, verification and distribution of needed equipment
- Distribution of specific tools owned by SOLVENTO (generators, transformers, etc. …)
- Service execution: Complete installation of elevators in towropes, guides or sprockets
- Quality inspection
- Start Up
- Daily report
- Resolving incidents
- Delivery of certificates
- Service warranty
- More services:
- Study, design and modifications of lifting systems
- Integration projects of elevators in existing wind turbines
Geographic availability is fully solved and its scope includes Europe, Central and South America and North Africa.