Wind energy / O&M / Inspection of fall protection systems
- SOLVENTO has a commitment to safety at work. Many accidents could be avoided fulfilling the responsibility and keeping safety equipment in perfect conditions.
- When an accident occurs, the Prevention Service always looks for the cause. The employer is obliged to preserve the health and safety of workers; for that reason, the company must comply with the applicable safety and performance standards.
- For inspection of fall protection equipment and lifelines, the employer should refer to the instructions of each manufacturer.
- Integrated management system that includes:
- Technical Office (System designing and Resistance calculations)
- Installation of vertical and horizontal fall protection systems
- Certification of facilities
- Theoretical and practical training for employees
- Maintenance and repair
- Annual inspection
- Inspection after fall
- - Sliding devices with rigid anchorage
- Sliding devices with flexible anchorage
- Energy absorbers
- Belts for fastening / retention and mooring components and support
- Retractable fall protection devices
- Fall protection harnesses
- Mooring devices
- Marking and instructions
We have a commitment to workplace safety, where responsibility and maintaining safety equipment are our pillars.