Wind energy / Construction / Technical inspection of wind turbines
- At the end of the warranty period it is convenient to perform an inspection to ensure compliance with the technical and commercial conditions, which were previously established in the contract signed with suppliers or contractors.
- SOLVENTO offers this service worldwide, and we can meet all needs in all types of wind turbines, regardless of the power generated by the park, tailoring our work to our clients and their specifications.
- Our service is aimed at helping homeowners receive their turbines after the warranty period, as safely as possible.
- Technical checkup of the main components
- Multipliers endoscopic inspection
- Vibration analysis
- Generator insulation test
- Blade inspection performed using a telescope
- Thermographic inspection of electrical systems
- Verification of fast shaft alignment
- Analysis of the composition of oils
- Revision of the event log of the wind turbines
- Visual inspection of connections
- Detailed report delivered with the results of the inspection including photographs
- Delivery of conclusions based on the results obtained
- Proposition of an action plan regarding the faults found
A global service covering its needs in all types of wind turbines.